• Highly motivated, outgoing, and versatile professional with over Four years of diversified working experience in Human Resource Management/Technical Recruitment for both Commercial and Government Sectors.
• Placed high-end technical professionals in the area of IT Industry in contract, contract-Hire and full-time positions.
• Involved in the complete cycle of Recruitment (Except Paperwork) which includes generating IT requirements, Fully understanding the client requirement, sourcing resources, negotiating rates/salaries, screening the candidate, conducting reference checks, presenting profile to the client, coordinating interviews, awaiting client feedback, ensuring candidate joins and finally maintaining constant contact & developing relationship with client and consultant.
• Extensive experience mentoring and training new hires in both recruiter and account manager roles.
• Maintain a personal database of highly technical candidates for current and future job opportunities.
• Highly skilled with Recruiting Tools/Software/Portals such as Monster, Dice, Computer Jobs, Corp to Corp, Craig list and Requirement Management System and successfully handled all employment types including Direct Hire, Corp to Corp, Individual Contract and Contract to Hire.
• Recruited & placed contractors for Government positions requiring Security Clearance Majorly on Northrop Grumman including FAA, Raytheon and USPS.
• Familiar will Security Clearance Terms ((Secret, Top Secret – w/ SCI & Polygraphs, SSBI, Position Of Public trust) including US Visa and Tax Terms (Successfully working with W2 Salary, W2 Hourly, 1099, Corp-to-Corp, and H1B placements)
• Recruit IT Professionals with all levels of DOD Government Security Clearances (Secret, Top Secret, SSBI, SCI, Lifestyle Poly, etc) for open requisitions and proposal bids for both government and commercial contracts.
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Business/Strategic Management (9 more)