SPHR Certified HR professional with over 20 years of experience as a true business partner:
- Have led major Human Resource initiatives for cultural change and organizational redesign across entire organization
- Experienced in driving cost reduction and performance enhancement activities.
- High energy level, professionalism, proactive presence, articulate, persuasive, with the ability to influence others to exercise sound judgment, and strong work ethic.
- Appropriate risk taker who excels in an entrepreneurial organization, but understands boundaries.
- Able to function independently and as a member of a team in line and matrix structures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- An analytical capability which will allow for business evaluations and development of cost proposals to management.
- Resolve conflict in a direct and positive fashion.
- Proven team building and leadership skills, and a track record of working successfully through other professionals to accomplish business goals.
SPHR certification since 2001
Member of the HR Certification Institute exam development panel for PHR/SPHR certification exams
Former Legislative Action Director for SHRM Maine
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Banking/Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals (17 more)