Harvard Medical School is one of the world's preeminent institutions in medical education and research. The breadth and depth of its scientific and clinical disciplines are unsurpassed. The Medical School is the largest of Harvard's graduate faculties and has traditionally been a trend-setter for many University-wide initiatives. Careers at Harvard Medical School are quite diverse ranging from entry-level to senior leadership opportunities. These exciting positions span the areas of general administration, finance, grants administration, human resources, communications, development and fundraising, research, engineering, information technology, library sciences, custodial services, facilities/construction and many more. Harvard offers an unbeatable assortment of benefits that add substantially to the total compensation package:
• Generous paid time off. Eleven holidays, three to four weeks of vacation, three personal days and twelve accruable sick days.
• Complete health, dental, life, and disability insurance. Broad, flexible coverage to protect your health and financial security as well as that of your family.
• Liberal Tuition Assistance Plan. Substantial reductions on fees for both undergraduate and graduate courses – in the subject of your choice.
• Open access to University-wide educational, recreational and cultural resources. Free admission to Harvard’s world-class museums, libraries and athletic facilities, along with programs focused on skill-building, wellness and more.
• Financial programs and special discounts.
• Fully funded staff retirement and tax-deferred investment plans, plus savings on insurance, mortgages, public transportation and tickets to major events.
We invite you to learn more about our job opportunities at the oldest institution of higher learning in the country at Employment@Harvard.
Discover the possibilities at the Harvard Medical School.
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Biotech/R&D/Science (6 more)