The Technology Services team at LaSalle Network offers sourcing and recruiting services for the following specializations:
- Project Management & Business Analysis
- C# / VB / ASP .NET Development
- ERP Implementations (SAP / Oracle)
- Help Desk / Tier I & II Support
- Desktop Architecture, Administration & Support (VMware / SAN / Citrix)
- Network Architecture, Administration & Support (Routing / Switching / IP Telephony)
- Windows AD / EX Architecture, Administration & Support
- UNIX / Linux Administration & Support
- Information Technology Leadership: Director / VP / SVP / CIO
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources and executive search, LaSalle proudly serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle's innovative and unique approach to staffing is designed to provide our clients with quality talent who not only match the job requirements, but the company culture as well.
Founded in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in contract and temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions.
Since 2001 LaSalle has experienced 600 percent growth, including five percent growth in 2009 and 11 percent growth in 2010. LaSalle was named to the 2011 list of Best Staffing Firms to Work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America List in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
LaSalle Network is a $30 million privately-owned company based in Chicago with offices in Downtown Chicago, Oakbrook and Arlington Heights.