• Very knowledgeable in IT Recruitment & Resource management with broad-based experience in dynamic business environments and translating this expertise to the requirements of an organization.
• An analytical thinker able to absorb, analyze and draw conclusions from data on turnover, diversity and employee relations in order to develop and manage relationships, identify needs, and deliver successful results.
• A leader with abilities in obtaining market data to assess recruiting/staffing potential to decrease turnover, and skills in influencing/persuading customer/client groups in implementing initiatives that reduce cost and ensure a competent workforce.
Key Strengths and Abilities:
• Have managed service delivery, staffing & retention, talent planning, succession planning, diversity recruiting, and process improvements.
• Experienced in Effective Interviewing Techniques, Behavioral Assessment, Selection & Human Assessment skills and Employment & Immigration Law. Skilled at Best practices and Benchmarking analyses.
• Expert guidance and execution for all staffing/hiring related activities including - sourcing, demand planning, talent landscaping, attraction collateral, interviewing, head hunting, targeted search, shortlisting, HR engagement, offer negotiation, pipelining, funnel management, developing creative recruitment channels, staffing metrics, business reporting, business stake holder management, ATS management/updates whilst upholding staffing best practice & process.
• Ability to partner and interface effectively with key stakeholders, line managers, third-party recruiting sources, vendors and applicants in order to achieve the hiring goals of the organization. Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership across the organization. Exceptional ability to multi-task, work under pressure, stay focused and maintains composure in a dynamic business environment.
• Resource Management/Operations • Recruiting/Staffing • Coaching/Mentoring • Client/Account Management • Customer Service • Presentation Skills • Market Analysis • Strategic Planning • HR Knowledge • Leadership Skills • Team Building/Management • Self-Starter • Communication • Analytical Skills • Interpersonal Skills • Organizational Skills • Results-Driven
Managing Teams with specific strengths in Employee Relations, Staffing and Recruiting, Management Development, Policies and Procedures.
Let's connect at LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/dharmendrasachdeva
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Banking/Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals, Biotech/R&D/Science (12 more)