Juan Carlos Ruiz Galindo
Tel: 36-32-03-99 Cel: 3313513178 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in a leading company in the market where I can develop my skills, experience and leadership as a business administrator.
IBM DE MÉXICO S. de RL.
IT Senior Recruiter
(October 2010 To Present time)
- I work at IBM where my principal activities are:
- Recruiting and selecting IT personnel in software like C/C++ Java, J2EE, Unix/Linux/ Aix, SAP,(Abap, basis etc.), Testing, Dojo, among others, in Junior, Advisory and Senior levels.
- Management of data base of the requisitions of new employees.
- Phone and face to face interviews to candidates.
- Job fairs in different local universities
- English and intelligence evaluation of the new candidates
- Participation on CHQ Project hiring 100% of the employee demand in 4 months. (40 Reqs)
- Sourcing of candidates in inner and outer sources for the positions of IT, sells, industrial engineering, electronics, PM and management.
- Participation in the On Boarding process for new employees at IBM.
- Direct contact with different departments of compensation and benefits of IBM like the savings funds, employees club, sports etc.
- Encharged of recruiting ISC Business Unit in IBM, ( Industrial and Manufacturing Profiles)
UNIVERSIDAD ENRIQUE DIAZ DE LEÓN
Teacher in Business Administration
- I work in giving professorship in Business Administration in the International business and marketing degrees. ( March 2010- Present time)
Human Resources Analyst (July 2010- October 2010)
- I worked as Human Resources Analyst in Grupo Peñafiel where my principal activities were:
- Event planning
- Incident management, vacations, settlements.
- Participation in part of the ups and downs before the IMSS, Ley Federal del trabajo.
- Work relationships and inner rules of work.
- Security and hygiene programs.
- Life and career planning of the company.
- Recruitment and selection of personnel
Financial analyst (May 2009-February 2010)
- I worked in the department of FS & T equipo financiero, giving technical assistance and backup to different companies interested in HP products.
- I participated in the process of cost calculation of the components of the HP products, working in the standardization and simplification of the production process and costing, accomplishing a reduction of delivery time from a 7% to a 5%.
- I worked as the first contact with the client participating in a project for the fulfillment of orders and solution of problems before and during the sales process by reducing the possible doubts of both the costumers and internal staff regarding after-sales service of HP from 15% to 11%.
Recruiter (July 2007-May 2009)
- I Conducted evaluations of CV's of candidates seeking new positions.
- Sourcing internal and external sources for potential candidates for various positions in both IT technical and management positions. 93% of the recommended candidates were hired.
- Coaching to different managers on the process of posting vacancies and recruitment HP. 100% of the recommendations were published.
- I provided support in creating job descriptions and screening stages as part of the recruitment process for managers and candidates.
- Read phonetically
- Reviews 360 with fellow managers and reducing the margin of error in the process of recruiting a 6% to 4%.
- Participation in programs of career and life plan in the HR department.
- Participation in a telephone interview project for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Scotland for graduates where 85% of the recommended candidates were hired.
Bilingual Hiring Specialist (August 2006-March 2007)
I worked as a telephone recruiter evaluating the conversational level of English of new staff. I managed databases, and processes of outsourcing and I participated in the recruitment and selection process of the company increasing qualified personnel by 12%.
GORMEN ELECTRONICA SA DE CV
Manager of customer service (July 2003-August 2006)
I conducted market research, inventory management, advertising, and customer satisfaction statistics. It significantly decreased the number of complaints and increased customer base by 35%.
- Masters in Organizational and Human Development (January 2008 - November 2009)
- Bachelors degree of Business Administration (JD) 2001-2005
EXTRA ACADEMIC TRAINING
• Diploma in administrative update for 450 hours UNIVA
• Certification as a human resources recruiter from HP 240 hrs.
• Diploma in Comprehensive Human Development 450 Hours
• Sales Training Course in Monterrey Insurance 240 Hours.
. CAPM Certification (Project Management) February 2011 Currently studing.
- English 85% TOEIC Score 798
- Spanish Native language
- Office, Vista (PO´s management),GHRMS, Taleo, People soft, xCost, iCost, SAP, Meta4, Lotus.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES UPON REQUEST
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Banking/Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals (5 more)