In Technology, perhaps more than in any other industry, time is of the essence. Creating synergy among people of vastly divergent abilities is critical to maximizing a company's performance. Armed with an in-depth understanding of staffing needs and exceptional network of connections across the industry; Expeditiously identifying, assessing and delivering technology professionals who have strengths targeted to technical needs and interpersonal skills that will positively impact corporate culture.
• Managing client relations while maintaining honesty, integrity, and ethics in all aspects. Defining and archiving client’s needs through requirement gathering, validation and on-going communication to fine tune the success of the search.
• Identifying candidates’ key skills, strengths, personality attributes, career aspirations, and motivating factors to successfully find the ‘right’ role for them, while tightly screening against the client’s needs and requirements to assure a correct match/fit.
• Utilizing highly-attuned search and recruitment expertise in combination with in depth IT industry knowledge to locate premium, experienced candidates for even the most challenging search requirements.
• Developing and implementing local/national training initiatives, leveraging subject matter expertise in recruitment workflow, candidate sourcing/selection, and client relationship management best practices.
• Managing local IT recruitment resources, with hire/fire and budgetary responsibilities. Examined, assessed and currently reengineering operations and procedures, formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Representing and participating in US national executive search team objectives, as well as building technology resources to bridge the gap to local Chicago resources. Establishing and maintaing relations with some of the technology industries most sought after companies.
Biotech/R&D/Science, Creative/Design, Engineering (4 more)