I am NJ. An Executive Search Researcher from Manila, Philippines.
• Performing routine clerical duties related to recruitment procedures and activities.
• Handle/entertain phone query
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
• Review and assess candidates' suitability for the required posts
• Conduct screening of candidates over the phone for vacant and/or pooling positions
• Conduct applicant examination stage
• Conversion of raw CVs to pro forma format.
• Organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client.
• Prepare endorsement letters of selected applicants forwarded to company client
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., JobsDB)
• Responsible in maintaining an updated Client Database.
• Using business development and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Banking/Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals (10 more)