As the Manager of Professional and Executive Search, Cherrice is responsible for enhancing the Executive Search and Professional Services efforts best practices, implementing process improvement and driving the timely fulfillment of placements.
Educates internal consultants on the Integrity HR Recruiting Process and best practices
Manages and mentors the recruiting team and recruiting engagements
Works with client hiring managers to define their talent needs and job requirements
Takes a strong and active lead in developing innovative and creative sourcing strategies to locate top talent
Regularly meets with client hiring managers to present recruiting updates and candidate presentations
Manages the recruiting process of top notch candidates, from sourcing to successful placement
Oversees development/production of relevant, creative recruiting materials
Oversees preparation of job descriptions and postings to company website, job boards and group networking sites
Prepares and presents recruiting reports highlighting key metrics to clients and internal manager
Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
• Source, recruit and interview unreceptive talent for high profile requisitions in a wide spread of disciplines and industries all over the United States of America: Engineering/ Manufacturing. Executive Sales & Marketing, Finance (P&C Actuary/Controller) Information Technology, Customer Care, Network Operations, Plant Operations, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Construction Management Allied healthcare, healthcare insurance, Hospitality, Pharmacy Benefit Management, Business Operations, HC Actuaries, Communications, Human Resources and many more lines of talent within various industries for the purpose of building an active Applicant Tracking System of qualified candidates, submission and consultation to the hiring manager and ultimately a hire.
• Social media Recruiter using online Web 2.0 searches and tools: For example using the company ATS as a first source (Taleo Business Edition, Taleo Version 7.5 Staffing WebTop, PeopleSoft, People Answers, HRSmart and others ), social boards such as Linkedin, ZoomInfo, Facebook, Jibe and other niche associations, forums or blogs
• Perform “headhunting” strategies by using “outside the box” recruiting techniques, market research of the industry, having thorough knowledge of the opportunity and the clients’ business objectives.
• Consult with hiring managers, liaison managers, engagement manager, HR Managers and / or other involved Sr. leadership persons to educate them on the industry, talent and salary market, the recruitment findings, posting title and requirements, recruitment compliance and why I am advocating a change or push for a candidate - with tactful persistence that will better their department and ultimately their company overall.
• Consult with C-level professionals on talent markets, compensation and resolution of escalated requisitions.
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Banking/Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals (22 more)