• Dynamic and result-oriented individual with years of technical recruiting experience, experienced in the placement of Hardware Engineers, Software Engineers/Architects, Database Developers/Administrators, Network/System/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Assurance/Test Engineers, Technical Program/Product/Project Managers, Development Managers, and Business Analysts.
• Possess strong technical/business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates; excellent candidate assessment skills.
• Excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
• A resourceful, solution-focused professional with excellent interpersonal
• Responsible, reliable, and independent worker with high level of enthusiasm and creativity.
• Self-motivated professional who achieves results and has superior ability to coordinate and perform several projects simultaneously.
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Banking/Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals, Customer Support/Client Care (6 more)