To continue to generate and maintain strong trustworthy relationships with Business/Technical executives.
Over 8 years working with large end user's, IT Consultancies, System Integrators, start up's and Digital Agencies, finding the best staff in Australia and overseas to satisfy thier resource needs. Finding technically competent people with the soft skills and business acumen needed in todays market in order to be successful.
Typical positions include Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Technical Consultants, Pre Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Solutions Architects, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Infrastructure Directors, Service Delivery Managers, Practice Managers.
- Citrix (CCA, CCEA, CCIA and CCEE Level) in XenServer & XenApp, NetScaler, XenDesktop, Access Gateway (Std, Adv & Ent), Application Firewall, Branch Repeater, Password Manager, Provisioning Server, XenClient.
- Virtualisation: Vmware/ Hyper-V Specialists, ESX, VSphere (VCP, VTSP etc)
- Microsoft (MVP, Microsoft Certified Master) Server, Desktop & Deployment Technologies: Windows 7, Systems Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM) App-V, Active Directory
- Messaging/Unified Communications/Archiving: OCS R2, LCS, Exchange 2010, CUCM, Lync 2010, Veritas Netback up, Altiris, CommVault, Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Security - CISSP, GCIH, Risk and Compliance, Trend Micro, McAfee, Symantec (DLP, Vontu), Blue Coat, Clearswift, Sonicwall, Watchgurd, RSA, Kaspersky, F5, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Marshall, Palo Alto
- Networking: Cisco (CCIE), Nortel, Juniper and Genesys
- Storage: NetApp, HP, Hitiachi, EMC, IBM N Series
- Web Based/Unix/Open Source Technologies: Linux, RedHat, Tomcat, Apache, SQUID, IIS, Solaris