Management Executive with over two decades of experience in
Global Business Development ,
Value / Re / Reverse Engineering
Product Life Cycle Management ,
Supply Chain Management providing Strategic Solutions to Customers.
· Over 25 years of Management experience in the Engineering Industry providing vision and corporate leadership, building global organizations, delivering strong revenues and profits within intensely competitive markets.
· Corporate Executive for an International Specialty Steel, Tube & Added- Value Business Group with responsibilities ranging form Strategic Business Management, Customization, Customer Relations, Profit Center & Operations Management.
· Global Business Development & Foot Print creation across Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, Far East managing multi-cultural environments.
· Developed comprehensive Business Strategy, built Strategic Alliances, and Lead Enterprise Integration and PLM Activities.
· Self-starter with Excellent Communication Skills, Strong Technical and Commercial Management.
Providing end-to-end Program / Project Management & Customization to maximize value to the customer.
WIth early beginning from Industrial Engineering, I moved to Steel & Value Added Business Management .
Subsequently I was responsible for International Business based in India & traveling frequently across Europe + Africa & Americas.
Later went on to take charge of the Steel Mills US Corporation & working out of Canton & Ann Arbor Michigan, USA to cover business across the Americas.
Currently working in following three distinct Strategic Business areas;
Global Supply-Chain Management.
Project & Program Management.
Staffing & Resource Management.
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Biotech/R&D/Science, Business/Strategic Management (6 more)