Build partnerships with clients and candidates in Information Technology. Work with clients and candidates to find a fit across the Information Technology organization (Back-end to Front-end) including PMO and Executives, Infrastructure Support, Database Development & Management, Software Analysis & Quality Assurance, ERP, and Application & Web Design & Development from Planning - Analysis - Design - Development/Implementation - Maintenance/Support.
• Source and staff technical professionals primarily focused in the Atlanta market and across the US based on client needs
• Establish, manage, and maintain client relationships on contract and permanent opportunities.
• Work directly with hiring officials at all levels of management such as Managers/Directors, VPs, C-level executives, as well as HR Recruiters
• Source and represent candidates to highlight their strengths and skill sets.
• Establish trust and rapport with candidates, leading to many referrals
• Mentor other recruiters and team members
I am also the principal, business development manager, and recruiter for Morgan Sourcing. I hold an active certification through the American Staffing Association as a Technical Services Consultant and a Certified Staffing Professional. Morgan Sourcing is recognized as a leader in the technology staffing industry. With years of placement experience, integrating talented people with top companies, our recruiting team places a number of information technology professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire positions each year.
Our goal is to provide lasting value to our clients and candidates, and build strong relationships. This dedication has provided the foundation for Morgan Sourcing’s outstanding growth potential.
Biotech/R&D/Science, Creative/Design, Engineering (3 more)