Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for several business units.
• Partner with business units to determine staffing needs, evaluate job descriptions, create comprehensive recruiting strategies, and develop departmental initiatives.
• Use innovative search techniques to meet or exceed staffing metrics.
• Implement recruitment strategy, including employment branding, research, Internet and sourcing strategies that significantly reduce agency fees and kept cost-per-hire down.
• Develop relationships with line managers to fulfill their staffing needs in all functions and all levels, while keeping HR generalists abreast of the status.
• Develop rapport with candidate to assess fit within the organization.
• Heavily involved in all aspects of HR as they relate to technical and non-technical staffing including benefits, compensation and employee relations issues.
• Cultivate and maintain alliances with internal/external professional networks and diverse organizations for referrals and talent.
• Execute the diversity strategy in all recruitment initiatives.
• EEO/AA Compliance, Tracking and Reporting.
• Help design College Recruiting program
• Coach and mentor management team and staff on workforce planning, career development and performance management.
• Train hiring managers and supporting staff (labor laws, sexual harassment, employment application, Interviewing techniques) expediting the full recruitment cycle
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Business/Strategic Management (7 more)