• Research, identify, and negotiate contracts with new sources of candidates.
• Build relationships both inside and outside the organization and meet the expectations and requirements of clients and consultants. Identify and pre-qualify direct hire and temp-to-hire IT candidates for potential send out to client job openings. Conduct assessment interviews including face-to-face behavioral interviews, technical skill evaluation and new hire orientation.
• Coordinate with hiring managers to create technical prescreening questions to ensure appropriate candidates are sourced and presented.• Generate, develop, and close new business and business partnerships in a specific Geographic or vertical market.
• Analysis of operational data to expose critical areas, opportunities and threats. Good understanding of the front office, middle office and back office operation
• Proven track record in high volume and Internet recruiting utilizing ATS.
Administrative/Clerical, Banking/Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals, Engineering (3 more)