Name / Surname Nichita Liviu
Address (s) Suceava 8, Bl U2 Sc.A, Ap.11, Constanta, Romania
Phone (-lion) Mobile: 0040788168618
E-mail (s) firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality (es) Romanian
Date of birth 14 July 1967
I am a dynamic person with excellent communication skills, gained in my experience (engineer team leader), responsible, engaged, interested in professional and applied engineering.
I want to give me the chance to work with you if I could highlight my intellectual capacity and experience that we (the CV attached) to perform the tasks and objectives of the company and I also develop my career. If you think my motivation and skills are sufficient to obtain a place in your company are available at any time to be contacted in order of cooperation and a stable labor contract .
I monitored all the status of civil engineering activities by EPC contractors for review and audit, status of failure and deviations, corrective actions required, performance and progress of the activities. I have over 20-years, documented Construction experience in a variety of major Civil/Buildings projects involving in-depth knowledge of a multi – discipline environment. I have Leadership capabilities , natural decision maker with excellent communication and organizing skills . I prepared a plan for civil engineering activities to supervise EPC Contractor's engineering, procurement, construction and pre-commissioning activities, including organization, schedule, procedure of quality control, communication with EPC Contractor and all other supporting parties, and reporting.
Responsibilities have included issues such as:
*Planning and coordination of various construction field execution activities
within the civil discipline
*Design Constructability reviews and performance improvement
*Design constructability including procedures and code compliance
*Knowledge of international design standards – ASIC, IBC,ASCE, BS.
I had projects that required work experience on PADOT projects involving bridges, cofferdams and estimating .
The project took place due to unforeseen reasons the location of work performed, design changes were required initially. This has led to new analysis that required verification software (Orion and Building Designer) under the coordination of IT specialists .
I have a significant experience of working on groundwork and engineering projects, SMSTS , SSSMS and CSCS . I led or participated in planning for field developments.
Project management of engineering activities, including inter-disciplinary coordination, contractor management, and operational interfaces :
- Oversight and management of contract engineering, including development of a scope of work, cost estimate, design basis, deliverables list, etc.
- Interfaces with project controls to ensure clear, achievable, and track-able benchmarks for cost and schedule targets
- Working knowledge of Pipeline Integrity Management and ability to coordinate and contribute to development of the EF Pipeline Integrity Management Program
- Able to design, specify, and size facilities significant equipment and systems, including; Tanks, Separation equipment, Compression and pumps
- Flow-lines and production gathering systems for oil, gas, and water, both DOT and non-DOT systems
- Safety and shutdown systems
- Able to lead an inter-disciplinary team to perform a Process Hazards Analysis (HAZOP)
In all executions of projects has been taken into account:
-Preparing project specifications.
-Performing the necessary engineering calculations to ensure safe practice.
-Ensuring health & safety issues are resolved.
-Liaison with Field and Inspection personnel.
-Evaluation of defects and selection of proper repair techniques.
- Experienced in developing and upgrading Stick, GMAW, GTAW, PTAW, and Arc welding procedures to be used by production personnel.
- Familiarity with : API 611, API 612, API 1117 , ASTM, ASME Section VIII, IX codes
-Familiarity with : TS 16949, APQP, PPAP, FMEA
I am an engineer with 15 years experience in piping engineer field.
I have a background working for a large organizations in the Black - Sea region (ROMPETROL RAIFINARY and OIL TERMINAL) .
Projects of Rompetrol Refinery stretch of pipe in pipe system flexible imposed a few rules I have taken into account, such as:
*To ensure that flexible pipelines are designed in accordance to statutory regulations and guidelines
* To control and validate scope of work for the flexible pipeline discipline in Detail engineering
* To coordinate the mechanical and piping activity with the rest of the project.
* To respect HSE including work environment rules and ensure that they are respected at all times, reporting any irregularities.
* To participate in evaluation of CFT documents for SURF contract in the flexible pipeline discipline.
* To prepare input to the weekly report for the flexible pipeline discipline.
* Co-ordinate activities with other disciplines.
* To prepare the documentation necessary to implement modification requests
* Co-ordinate the flexible pipeline studies
To support Engineering, Procurement, Contracts and Construction departments in resolving Quality related
To participate in NDT examinations.
To report any quality problems to the QA/QC Head and Project Construction Manager.
To inspect and check test plans and Follow-up execution of ITP'S.
In case of any non conformity in construction and pre-commissioning activities, to report to QA/QC Head and request a Non Conformance Report.
Follow-up the clearance of the NCR'S issued.
To compile the welding books and weld maps per customer requirements.
To review all welding procedures to assure that they are in compliance with the customer requirements.
To coordinate customer review of all welding documents .
To work in compliance with ASME Sec IX 2004 Edition + Addenda, ASME B 31.1 Ed. 2004, ASME B 31.3 Ed. 2002, API 1104 Ed. 2000, API 5L., AWS D1.1
Work areas: Fabshop – Carbon Steel (ASTM 106 Gr. B), Stainless Steel, LTCS (A333 Gr. 6 to A350 LF2), LTCS NACE Pipes, NACE, Low alloy.
Engineering, Installation/Maintenance/Repair, Manufacturing/Production/Operations (2 more)