1. Provides general administrative support to the company's recruitment team.
2. Develop an understanding of the assigned responsibilities.
3. Identify potential candidates through existing contacts or by advertising roles or headhunting.
4. Interview/screen and process qualified candidates and recommends to superior and requesting clients.
5. Broaden use of marketing and business knowledge to extend to company contacts.
6. Know the client/s. Do research on requirements in order to give oneself a better understanding of what needs to be done and who the company shall consider as potential candidate/s.
7. May be asked to attend job fairs and other events to expand resources. 8. Other tasks that may be assigned by superior.
Customer Support/Client Care