|Salary/Pay Rate||Commensurate upon experience|
We are looking for 2 Software Developers with at least 8 years of java development experience, XSLT, XQuery, XML and DB2 experience. There is a strong emphasis on XSLT developerto work on XSLT mappingas they would utilize XSLT to create mapping with XML documents. Candidates with Capital market experience would be preferred as they would need to understand the market to work with a team of business analysts and a group of developers. TIBCO is the heart of technology and TIBCO tools is an important java base development. If candidates have TIBCO Business Works experience, it would be nice to have as well.
Assigned to the Dodd-Frank initiative
The Development team objective is to evaluate and plan the future delivery of technologies that will enable the centralization and effective management of corporate data.
- 8 yrs Java development experience; Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC
- XQuery, XML and XSLT- 2-3 years
- XML DB: DB2 - 2 to 3 yrs
- Experience with Java Design patterns - 3 years
- Applied Software Development principles and methodologies
- Strong research skills and analytical ability
- Investment banking knowledge
- Capital market experience
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Other Technologies: SQL, HTML, JSP Servlets, CSS, SOA
- Knowledge of TIBCO products (EMS/JMS, Rendezvous, BusinessWorks, Business Events)
- Development tools: Ant, Apache, Tomcat, MKS
- Development and development platforms: Windows, Linux
- RDBMS: Sql Server, Oracle
- Experience with Java Design patterns
The successful candidate will be involved in planning, analysis, design, coding, consulting & implementation on a variety of projects.
- contribute on architecture design decisions, as well as development tools and best practices for the team.
- Perform analysis, design, programming and testing, based on SDLC methodology while adhering to bank technology standards
-Technologically flexible with a strong desire and capability to learn new technologies and industries as required
- Competent to analyze, resolve issues/tasks independently
- May be responsible for completion of an entire life cycle of application development
- Work closely with Project Manager and provide input on project timelines.
- Work closely with Business analyst to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Apply analytical skills for problem solving and resolution
- Conduct and participate in code reviews
- Coach and mentor other team members as appropriate.
- Participate in knowledge transfer with the team
- Evaluate new technologies and contribute to project architecture design decisions
- Keep up to date with latest industry standards.
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- College/University or equivalent work experience
A leading provider of IT services in North America, PROCOM and PROCOM SERVICES currently have more than 4200 consultants on assignment and place hundreds of people in permanent positions annually. For over 30 years, we have been finding high-quality jobs for our candidates. Our policies of maintaining open communication with both clients and candidates consistently make us the IT Firm of Choice. PROCOM and PROCOM SERVICES are committed to employment equity and make every attempt to allow equal representation for all within the workplace.
Pay Commensurate Upon Experience
Medical, dental, vision, 401k offered
Contract: 6 months+
W2 only; No Corp to Corp at this time.