We are currently searching for a Field Administrator to join our team in Cold Lake, AB. If you have previous administrative experience in the civil construction industry and enjoy providing a high level of service in a fast paced environment we want to hear from you today!
This position ensures the prompt, accurate entry of site data (labour, equipment, and materials) into a custom costing/billing database. Candidates must live in the Cold Lake/Bonnyville, AB. area.
- Accurate data entry of daily labour, equipment and materials efficiently into a custom costing/billing database according to pre-established deadlines
- Provides assistance to the Lead Field Administrator as required, for entry of 3rd party charges into the electronic ticketing database in accordance with Subcontractor agreements
- Ensures project costs are allocated correctly to the corresponding job number and cost code
- Provides general administrative assistance as required including word processing, filing, transmittal generation and preparation of courier packages
- Updates various spreadsheets including, but not limited to, the tracking of site personnel and equipment hours ensuring that information is accurate and updated
- Other such administrative duties as required
- High School Diploma ideally with a Certificate from a recognized Office Administration Program
- Knowledge of basic payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable would be an asset
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in a heavy civil construction or oil/gas environment
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Excel and Word is required
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Driver’s Abstract may be required depending on job location or project requirements
- Promote positive relationships working in a team environment or when dealing with vendors and coworkers
- Must be experienced dealing with confidential information in accordance with privacy legislation
- Detail and results oriented with the ability to multi task, and adhere to deadlines, even in high pressure situations
- Please note that successful candidates will be required to successfully complete a Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test before gaining site access.
We are specifically looking for a Cold Lake and area residents and would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Morgan but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stay in touch with Morgan Construction & Environmental Ltd.
Get job updates anonymously