In the this role, you will be the initial point of contact for our clients who need assistance with billing, contract questions, and credits. In assessing and resolving end-user questions you will work to ensure that we continue to deliver world-class customer support to Bullhorn?s dynamic and growing customer base.
- Researches and resolves routine and non-routine billing questions and discrepancies. Following standard operating procedures, determines the appropriate adjustment codes to process the transaction.
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer inquiries
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Expedites service in situations requiring urgent attention as determined by management
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and contributes to solutions to enhance workflow efficiency and enhance the customer?s experience
- Works independently and/or collaboratively to answer inquiries and resolve issues within regulatory and Company requirements to ensure customer retention and satisfaction, escalating issues whenever appropriate
- Reviews invoices for completeness and accuracy. Follows up with customers or other division staff/management to resolve identified discrepancies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College
- 0-1 year work experience
- Must have passion for being part of a hard working, winning team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Must have strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Stay in touch with Bullhorn
Get job updates anonymously