Bullhorn® creates software and services that improve the way employees and employers come together. For over ten years our innovations have powered the recruiting and staffing operations of fast-growing start-ups up through the world's largest employment brands. Headquartered in Boston, with offices in London and Sydney, Bullhorn’s recruiting CRM and social recruiting products serve over 5,000 clients and 75,000 users across 35 countries.
Reporting to the Revenue Supervisor, this high profile role is responsible for executing all aspects of the process to negotiate and renew existing customers’ maintenance and support contracts. This includes:
- Executes the activities of Business Development and supports the renewal function to ensure that the company’s interests and corporate objectives are served.
- Works with Sales and Services to identify customer specific issues early in the process.
- Negotiates renewal contract terms and prices.
- Escalates negotiations as necessary to the CFO and to Sales for support and resolution.
- In the course of conducting and managing contract negotiations, interacts with clients’ midrange and executive level management from a cross section of client departments including information systems, legal and finance.
- Coordinates resolution of residual contract issues within the company post contract execution.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management.
Required Education and Experience:
- College degree in Business or a related field
- Must be able to implement creative ideas and new approaches to solve problems as they arise in the sales process
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels and departments within the company and with clients
- Must be a customer service oriented and flexible team player with high energy
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent administrative and process skills
- Must be competitive in spirit, motivated to renew a high proportion of clients at favorable terms
- Software as a Service experience preferred
- Staffing industry experience preferred
- Excellence in written and verbal communications
Stay in touch with Bullhorn
Get job updates anonymously