We are seeking a self-motivated product marketing intern who will be a key contributor in our growing marketing department. The person filling this position can make a significant impact while gaining terrific, hands-on marketing experience in a variety of marketing areas, specifically product marketing. We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing and who possesses excellent communication and analytical skills and is ready to contribute to a variety of programs at any given time. This position will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager.
- Researching customers and working closely with the sales team to analyze best ways to market Bullhorn to prospective clients
- Working directly with product marketing managers in gathering pricing and reporting for market competition
- Analyzing our competitors and looking closely at our marketplace as a whole to understand how to most effectively bring in customers
- Providing administrative support including, but not limited to, processing invoices, maintaining promotional inventory, monitoring marketing inboxes.
Candidates must have:
- College undergraduate with a marketing, communications or Business major preferred.
- Strong interest in marketing and knowledge of key marketing terms and concepts.
- Keen attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Developed software skills with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to ramp up quickly on technology that may be unfamiliar such as CRM, applicant tracking and marketing automation systems.
- Ability to work independently.
Stay in touch with Bullhorn
Get job updates anonymously