|Location||Toronto, ON Canada|
Role : Specialized Developer - Intermediate (2519-1)
Duration : 8 Months
Location : 2 Sheppard Ave W, Toronto, Ontario M2N
• Responsible for development and testing of middleware solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required.
• 2 to 4 years experience developing TIBCO Business Works and TIBCO Business Events Applications is required.
Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML), Java, Java Message Service (JMS), TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, Service-Oriented Architecture principles and Message-Oriented Middleware is mandatory.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
• Write and code according to the requirements and designs provided; this individual will be purely doing coding, the design/architecture is already complete.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Please share the resumes ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
• Current Location
• Visa Status
• Expected Pay Rate
• Availability to Join