Regional Sales Rep - Cloud, Virtualization, Data Centers -NY/NJ
Our client, a leading provider of Infrastructure and Cloud service solutions is seeking a Senior Account Executive for its New York City – New Jersey territory. This is a virtual office position and candidates should be within a reasonable commute to New York City.
Scope of Position:
The Regional Sales Rep will be responsible for the generation of new accounts for the firm’s various business lines, and will pursue opportunities created by the firm’s marketing, trade show and lead generation activities, as well as opportunities uncovered via direct networking and prospecting activities. This position requires a High-Performance, Low-Maintenance performer who works well in high-stress, high-accountability situations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- · Prospect for generating and closing new accounts within the assigned region.
- · Prepare detailed technical and business case presentations and site tours with prospective customers
- · Respond to RFPs, prepare quotes and proposals.
- · Negotiate business and legal terms with prospects, in conjunction with Sales and Business Operations management and established guidelines.
- · Review and ensure the accuracy of contracts and other documents for delivery to prospects.
- · Utilizing company’s CRM systems, provide detailed activity reports, as well as verbal feedback to sales management.
- · Attend industry trade show, networking events, customer feedback sessions and other off-site events to promote the firm’s firms service offerings.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- · Bachelor’s degree required. MBA Preferred.
- · 6-10 years of Outside Sales Experience in Cloud solutions, IaaS, and Virtualization Software.
- · 3-5 references from customers and partners.
- · Proven knowledge using NetApp, VMware and Cisco network tools
- · Quota achievement in Top Quintile of group and business unit preferred.
- · Resilient, Driven, Challenge-oriented individuals with strong record of strong achievement in academics, athletics, business or service endeavors will succeed in this role.
- · Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- · Strong time management skills.
- · Strong sales pipeline/ sales funnel management skills.
- · Exceptional work ethic indispensable.
- · Travel 25-40% required
Stay in touch with J. Patrick & Associates
Get job updates anonymously