|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Resource Manager - Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Consulting
Bay Area Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Consulting firm is seeking a dynamic Resource Manager. They are willing to consider individuals who are already in resource management and/or staffing OR individuals who are currently external consultants who crave an opportunity to cut their travel and work internally. Our client is the world?s leading advisor for creating effective business solutions within the life sciences and healthcare industries. Company offers end-to-end management consulting in key issues areas that include: business unit, therapy area and brand strategy, portfolio strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access studies and commercial model design and optimization. The Resource Manager (RM) is the primary contact point for a Principal when a project is sold. The RM partners with the senior leadership and ensures that cross functional teams are aligned to meet the client's needs. RM also will be responsible to work with project team members to develop their goals, provide on-the-job training and mentor/grow their consulting career.
- Identify and resource West Coast consulting team members to client projects, business development opportunities, thought leadership and internal initiatives.
- Collaborate effectively with global resource management team to deploy consulting delivery team members in a manner that optimizes overall productivity while meeting individual development objectives.
- Engage with the principals and other senior leaders to understand, plan for and ultimately meet the resourcing demands of their pipeline.
- Enable and support development goals of West Coast analyst consulting delivery team through resource management decisions.
- Monitor and communicate current and planned delivery capacity.
- Maintain resource management data integrity in the PSA system that supports resource and project management decisions.
- Identify resourcing capability gaps in the analyst to senior consultant team as an input to hiring and to provide guidance/insight into Learning & Development plans the development of training plans.
- Work on / lead internal projects with team members from the client facing, HR, Finance, Operations and other internal functions.
Bachelors Degree and 4+ years of consulting industry experience desired. Knowledge of life sciences / pharmaceutical consulting is preferred but not required.
**Position is full-time and may allow for a flexible working schedule based in the San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment and move at the pace of clients needs.