Sr. IT Recruiter
Immediate opening to work for a leading provider of world-class IT infrastructure services and solutions to Global 2000 and emerging corporations. We are dedicated to delivering innovative, comprehensive, market-proven solutions that: exceed our customers' requirements and expectations, create tangible enterprise value, provide true business advantage, and increase market share and profitability. We offer a single point of contact for managing the costs, risks, and performance of the information technology infrastructure and its complete lifecycle, including assessment, architecture, installation, and operations. Our IT Recruitment and Staff Augmentation practice continues its strong growth and strives to be intimately aligned with our clients by identifying a pipeline of top IT talent that is skilled and productive. We are a privately held corporation with headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, USA.
The Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process, which includes partnering with Human Resource Leaders, Hiring Managers, and Senior Leadership. The Recruiter is responsible for developing sourcing strategies for job specific needs. Responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline using research, networking, outplacement services and online job database information. Recruiting and interviewing potential candidates to select highest quality hires.
This Recruiter must be a doer and must adapt to the different needs of the business. Their primary focus will be supporting Information Technology “IT” Recruitment needs, but flexible to help in other areas as needed.
- Review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements)
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates which may include colleges, job fairs, Internet job boards, employee referrals and personal sourcing efforts.
- Be creative in finding and attracting passive job seekers.
- Creatively utilize various social networking resources (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) to identify niche candidates
- Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of technical and functional skill sets
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the interview process.
- Review resumes of candidates submitting interest to open requisitions
- Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements, submitting those that most closely meet position requirements for review by the hiring manager.
- Provide client with regular updates and communication on progress made towards filling open requisitions.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports.
- Comply with government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures.
- Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
- Provide assistance at the client level when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as IT, CIS, MIS required.
- 7+ years of relevant IT recruiting experience.
- Must have a strong IT background including 5+ years of hands-on IT experience
- Proven success in recruiting all levels of IT positions including CIO/CTO’s, Directors, Sr. Network Engineers, Network Administrators, Database Administrators, Programmers & Developers, Technical Solutions (Architecture Design and Microsoft Solutions), IT Pre Sales and Sales, Business Analysts, and Project Managers as required.
- Working knowledge of social media recruiting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels while exhibiting the ability and flexibility to work in a highly professional organization.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and have the capacity to multi-task in a fast paced and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management. Recognize that professional and courteous communication with prospective candidates will lead to long-term relationships.
- Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.).
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. We offer a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
- We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- No unsolicited agency referrals please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Stay in touch with DaVinciTek
Get job updates anonymously