SharePoint Technical specialist (closed)
Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a SharePoint Technical specialist For a Long Term Project in Parsippany, NJ below is the Detail requirement.
Job Title: SharePoint Technical specialist
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Duration: Long Term
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
- The position of SharePoint Technical Specialist will be responsible for developing business solutions and assisting with administration of the Enterprise SharePoint farm at Wyndham Worldwide.
- When working on business initiatives, the SharePoint Technical Specialist will be responsible for evaluating customer requirements, leading and coordinating projects from a technology perspective, ensuring that software development life cycle activities are consistent with best practices and developing the solutions in the most cost effective manner to keep pace with business demands.
- The SharePoint Technical Specialist may also be expected to spend a significant amount of time on administrative and support activities.
- Job duties include, but are not limited to SharePoint development, administration, documentation, and technology evaluation.
- This is a challenging position which is also responsible for day-to-day SharePoint application production support.
- The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
- A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
- A key success factor in this role is the ability to manage and maintain strong customer communications through the lifecycle of the project or deliverable.
- The SharePoint Technical Specialist must be able to take high level direction, formulate a plan to achieve the goals and execute the plan.
- The SharePoint Technical Specialist will be expected to work on multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently.
Roles and responsibility
- 3+ years of with expert level skills in object-oriented programming using .Net, ASP.Net, VB Net and C# programming languages
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building and administering SharePoint 2007/2010 farms in high availability multi-tier environment
- Experience integrating .NET applications into SharePoint 2007/2010
- Proficient with SharePoint 2010 and related technologies
- Prior full cycle experience with advanced knowledge in SharePoint customizations using Site Definitions, templates, and development of custom web parts, workflows, forms, pages, integration with external systems and deploying the final solutions into the managed SharePoint farm.
- Experience in developing/overseeing the development of line of business applications using Sharepoint Designer, InfoPath, and Visual Studio.
- Experience building consensus across multiple teams and working with teams in disparate geographic locations.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012 setup and administration to support SharePoint Farms a plus
- BS or MS in computer science or related
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
- Atleast 6+ years of experience in Sharepoint including 3+ years of experience as an expert in Sharepoint
Thanks & Regards
Lorven Technologies Inc,
101, Morgan Lane, Suite 209
Lorven Technologies, Inc. is SBE/MWBE Certified