Senior .NET Microsoft Web Applications Software Engineer
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. / Sponsorships are not available
Senior Microsoft Web Applications Software Engineer
Rapidly expanding financial services firm in Alpharetta is expanding its Microsoft software engineering team and seeking an intermediate to senior level web applications software engineer. This is an entrepreneurial firm that hires only the best. They are seeking a bright professional with at least 5 years of web based Microsoft development experience.
You will both maintain existing code and work on new projects. If you like independence and variety, then this position is for you.
Since this is a small team, the CTO would like someone who is a well-rounded and seasoned developer. If the person had team lead experience, that would be ideal also. They would like someone with leadership capability and someone who could step up to a leadership role. They like Georgia Tech degrees. Specifically they like engineering, physics, or computer science degrees.
In addition to new development, you will improve, maintain and replace legacy applications. You need a strong grasp of business applications plus experience in both front-end and back-end development. You should be well rounded with strong analysis, design, hands-on development, and testing skills. You will join a team committed to deliver quality work on time.
· Full life cycle well rounded Microsoft web development
· ASP.NET with C# code behind - 3 years
· Front End Development
· AJAX (including custom code) ? 1 year
· Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree from a good school
· iPhone application development
· Team Lead experience
· Entrepreneurial company background
· Flex or Flash
· Internet Information Services (IIS)
· SQL Server with stored procedures and schema
· SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Visual Studio Team System
· Transactional based applications
· Prototype Framework
· Telerik Controls