Manager - Product Safety - Pharmaceutical (closed)
Manager – Product Safety, Infection Prevention – Greater Chicago Area
Our client, a global healthcare company dedicated to improving and saving human lives, is looking to fill a key leadership role within their Customer Advocacy team.
The group is responsible for managing customer experiences (patients, doctors and nurses) relating to products and services and for prioritizing business opportunities and product/service solutions. The Manager will lead a team of five (5) Product Safety professionals and will be responsible for providing direction and management of quality/compliance activities associated with Complaint and Pharmaceutical reporting requirements.
Position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Relocation assistance will be considered for out of state candidates specifically desiring to reside in the Chicago area.
- Respond to escalated customer product safety issues; work with customers to gather information regarding product issues in order to find resolution
- Coordinate and conduct product complaint/investigations
- Provide direction and leadership to personnel in order to maintain and improve quality operations
- Ensure integrity of Product Risk Management process
- RN or BSN
- Previous experience working in pharmaceutical environment
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience is preferred
- Direct knowledge of AE/SAE’s
- Regulatory Affairs certificate a plus
- Strong leadership , excellent written, oral communication skills
To learn more about this exciting opportunity along with immediate and confidential consideration, please forward resume to Toni.Maksym@Systemoneservices.com
Thank you for exploring opportunities with System One.