GMP Quality Supplier Audit Manager - Perm opportunity
GMP Quality Supplier Audit Manager PERM JOB
Rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance professional with an expertise in 3rd party audits and compliance to join their team. The company has a diverse portfolio of products and a leading business plan. This position reports to the Senior Director, QA/Compliance and will be instrumental in all aspects of external audits to ensure compliance and successful launch of new products. This is a hands on, individual contributor role.
Position offers competitive compensation combined with comprehensive benefits and a highly collaborative and successful working environment.
For additional information and immediate/confidential consideration, please send resume to email@example.com
- BS degree in Microbiology or Chemistry, advanced degree preferred
- 8-10 years of pharmaceutical experience with an expertise auditing API vendors
- ASQ/CQA certification is a plus
- Knowledge of aseptic manufacturing
- Strong leadership attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills possessing the ability to work collaboratively with Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing and Product Development
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 30-50% (could be some international travel)
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with System One