Manager- IT Software Quality Assurance (SQA) (closed)
Below described Job open with our Direct Client for Direct/Fulltime Hire.
After due review if you are interested to pursue or curios to know more please respond to this posting with an updated copy of your resume, current work status in USA, contact info’s, availability status and salary expectations.
- This position is with our direct end client ranked in the top 100 companies to work for in the US
- They are requiring all applicants to be eligible to work in the US, No Visa sponsorship available
- This position is open ONLY for DIRECT HIRE & ONSITE Work only, based Orlando, Florida, USA % NO REMOTE OR TELECOMMUTE %
Job Title: MANAGER- IT Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
Job Type: Direct Hire w/Client
Primary Location: ORLANDO, FL, USA
Client Industry: Restaurant Chain; Domain:Retail
Salary: Base Salary+ Benefits + Relocation + Bonus (BEST IN THE INDUSTRY)
The Manager of Software Quality Assurance (SQA) leads an IT team responsible for Test Strategy, planning, and execution for all Clients IT applications. The Manager ensures that project and team goals, scope, budget and timelines are clearly defined and then accomplished. This position works closely with internal Clients leaders / stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are understood and documented in the HP ALM system repository so that test plans and cases can be generated and linked to requirements (traceability). The Manager provides leadership and guidance to ensure projects adhere to schedule and communicates issues, problems and concerns as needed to ensure timely resolution. The manager works within Clients’s SDLC methodology and adheres to process and testing standards and is responsible for ensuring overall product / system quality.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Plan, lead and manage a portfolio of IT Business Solution quality / testing projects to ensure goals and objectives of each project are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets.
• Develop resource strategies, allocating staff, tools and specialized support as necessary to ensure that all testing commitments are met.
• Ensure appropriate and detailed project work plans are in place for all projects. Regularly review progress to ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget.
• Provide direction to project leaders and integrate project activities with other IT functions such as data security, network operations, etc. to ensure successful project implementation.
• Work closely with key stakeholders and other project team members to ensure that functional requirements are clearly defined and loaded into the HP ALM tool for traceability.
• Adhere to Clients SDLC and SQA testing standards and practices, working with various development methodologies.
• Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and issues to IT Leadership team members as appropriate. Proactively identify alternatives and recommend / implement solutions as appropriate.
• Ensure accurate project status and work estimates (ETCs) are routinely reported /communicated in a timely fashion. Regularly review ETCs to identify problem areas and ensure issues are addressed effectively.
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders about system problems and issues to ensure effective prioritization and closure. Ensure issues are analyzed, discussed and resolved in a timely manner. Identify risk mitigation steps and recommend actions to address project issues. Ensure risks and issues are managed to closure.
• Select and develop team members by participating in the hiring process, setting annual performance (PMP) goals, ensuring individual development plans are in place and appropriate, providing regular feedback to team members, completing mid-year and annual performance reviews (PMPs) and participating in the annual talent review process.
• Consistently enhance skills and job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and trends; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• 8+ years of proven software testing project management experience in application development and support.
• 3+ years of experience with Application Lifecycle Management tools (HP Quality Center, IBM Rational).
• 3+ years of experience testing web-based, customer facing applications (.NET or Java based applications)
• 4+ years of experience successfully leading teams and managing employee performance
• Experience and demonstrated competency in managing resources, tasks, contracts, scope, and budgets for projects in the context of large, enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
• Experience managing contract/external resources for software testing and reporting
• Solid understanding of project financial budgets, variance management and reporting.
• BS/BA in MIS, Computer Science, Business or Mathematics
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple IT development projects in a cross-functional environment while managing large teams with at least eight direct reports
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, supervise and develop employees
• Proven ability to effectively prioritize and address multiple and simultaneous challenges
• Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills that will assist in both internal and external relationship building
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to build a cohesive team and navigate change
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and/or projects
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
• Experience developing annual performance goals, writing and delivering performance reviews, and coaching and holding team members accountable for performance.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Testing of .Net and Java-based applications
- Point-of-Sale system experience
- Testing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based solutions
• Knowledge of restaurant business
• Knowledge of other retail business
Apply for this job Online or Mail me with a copy of your updated resume and contact information’s, current employment status, base expectation for a new job. I will get back to you at the earliest possible moment.
Appreciate all your time/efforts spared in above review.
Thanks Again & Best Regards,
Call/Desk: (412) 927-2758
AGreatis Inc, (formerly Pivotal Partners, Inc.)
Please refer this link for Jobs Open with our Clients: http://www.agreatis.com/careers_new.aspx