IT Project Manager - Great Opportunity in the New Hampshire Area! (closed)
IT Project Manager – Be Part of a Great Company!
WorkForce Extended is looking to place an IT Project Manager for our Client to manage and support software and technology solutions. Great environment where candidate will interface with users, analysts, technicians, and developers to improve technology business operations.
- Act as Project Manager on information technology projects
- Define, coordinate, and lead Project Kick Off Meetings, Project execution tasks, and Project Close Meetings; establish project cadence, schedule meetings and facilitate communications between operational groups and technical resources
- Identify, mitigate, prioritize, and manage resolution of project issues, project trade-offs, and risks
- Lead IT resource planning, tracking, and IT resource capacity planning
- Establish best practices in IT PMO/Project Management and implement into IT organization
- Prepare status reports on project progress
- Provide application support for operational groups
- Keep stakeholders apprised of project status and defined deliverables
- Additional tasks and assignments as prioritized by Business Teams
- 5-7 years in a project management role
- Extensive planning, coordinating, leading, organizing, communication, critical thinking and ability to manage and effectively drive projects to closure
- Expert in Microsoft Project / Microsoft Project Server / Other PPM Products; Critical Path Management
- Manage overall supply side IT resource capacity and recommend optimization of staff
- Create and publish IT Project Management Metrics to be used as part of IT Project Status
- Work with and engage effectively with the Business Teams in order to establish efficient execution of projects and initiatives
- Proven success engaging technology resources to meet business goals
- Demonstrated ability to articulate customer / business requirements to technology resources
- Ability to engage customers and all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Proven aptitude for organizational change, innovative, strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree or higher desired and 5-7 years professional experience working with required technologies.