Field Logistics Assistant
Full Time Employment
Report this Job as Spam
- Plans, manages, implements and coordinates with rigs, warehouses, service providers and contractors in preparing the resources (i.e. equipment, cranes, haulers, etc) needed for rig mobilizations and materials movement
- Ensures equipment and personnel availability to provide services (e.g., vehicle mechanical inspections, mechanical repairs, administrative services, technical expertise, etc.) upon request.
- Reviews the Drilling Program and plan all resources required to meet the logistical requirements across all sites while performs multiple logistics administrative duties at the head office.
- Manages Third Party Logistics (3PLs) equipment daily work flow processes and handles contracts, work orders, bills, and all other documents related to such engagements.
- Responsible for the budget preparation and management of resources
- Promotes an Occupational Health & Safety focus & adhering to work safe place practices & legislation by risk identification and evaluation, and conduct of the pre-job safety meetings, drills and pre-tour meeting, in collaboration with operation and HSE.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP IM/WM (Inventory Management/Warehouse Management), with experience in the key integration points with SAP PP (Production Planning).