SQL Reporting - SSRS Expeirence! (closed)
This Programmer’s role is to deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. This includes working effectively in an agile environment on multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities, troubleshooting applications and software for all business units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions through creating, testing, and maintaining program logic.
- Analyzes data contained in databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Fields incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems.
- Prioritizes, schedules, and administers all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
- Posts software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on company intranet to assist in problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain professional reports, using primarily SSRS.
- Write and optimize SQL queries, stored procedures, and views as well as data quality analysis and data cleansing
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including application design, construction, testing, and deployment.
- Write robust code for web-based, production applications and prototypes.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and three years equivalent work experience required.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications, including Microsoft Windows environments.
- Must be proficient with SSRS and .Net languages.
- Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus!
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact Lauren Rogers at 405.236.0202. You can apply to any position that we have available at www.rht.com. We look forward to hearing from you!