Stellent / Oracle ECM (closed)
Stellent / Oracle Webcenter/UCM Developer
Location: Chicago Loop
Not the job for you? If you know someone who might be interested, introduce us and you will get a referral bonus upon placement of $1000-$1500. 312.253.2150 orVictoria.Nahas@addisongroup.com
Description: This position will be primarily responsible for assisting with the support of Oracle WebCenter and content. The candidate will be responsible for estimating, planning, designing, developing and implementing solutions in the WebCenter/UCM environment.
· Work with business customers and team members to translate functional requirements into technical designs.
· Configuring WebCenter software to meet business requirements.
· Working closely with the customer to design and configure the user interface.
· Assist with support of security model.
· Installation and configuration of web application servers and components (i.e. OHS, IBR, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server).
· Migrating existing web applications into WebCenter.
· Bachelor's Degree required, Master's highly preferred.
· 5+ years of overall WebCenter administration.
· 3+ year experience with Oracle WebCenter 11g or Oracle UCM.
· Full systems life cycle experience: gathering requirements, system and application design, hands-on development, testing and implementation.
· Experience on a development team in the deployment of both large and small applications.
· 2+ years experience working on portal development and implementations.
· 5+ years of experience with Web Services (XML, SOAP, WSDL).
· 2+ years experience in content management business requirements gathering.
· Oracle ADF and ADF framework and Oracle UCM (formerly Stellent).
· Must have proven client facing skills, and the ability to both work independently as well as within a team.
· Knowledge and/or working experience with Agile methodologies.
· IT services/consulting background a plus.