Senior RF Test Engineer
• Developing complete test packages for RF/MS devices and SOC's including RF wafer sort and final test development on Teradyne Catalyst /Uflex RF, Verigy testers.
• Guide PC board vendors thru component layout for RF components
• Design & Simulate hardware and software for the RF testing, debug on bench & ATE, release to production offshore. Train offshore engineers
• Production support beyond initial product release to production
• Working with cross functional team during development and document key development activities.
• Minimum of BSEE with 7 years of experience in RF testing on Automated Test Equipment (ATE) like LTX, Teradyne, Agilent, Credence and RF Lab equipments.
• Experience in designing HW and SW on ATE for new RF products
• Experience in RF and Mixed signal semiconductor devices.
• Understand RF devices from block diagram such as LNA, Mixer, Transreceivers, PA
• Familiarity with devices like FM, Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS is desirable
• Working experience in high volume manufacturing environment is desirable.
• Good communication skills and be a team player.
Please send a WORD VERSION of your resume to the following address:
Feel free to contact me directly at408-727-9000
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not feel this position is a perfect match for please contact us in regards to out other positions. We have numerous needs in this area and welcome the opportunity to discuss your background.
Please participate in our $$ Referral $$ program!! We enjoy rewarding our network of engineers for recommending friends and colleagues!