Data Scientist / Statistician - @adam_rab Machine learning,R, Matlab
Data Scientist - Business Intelligence Manager / Senior Data Analyst, statistics, physics, mathematics, Computer Science ,Engineering, Data Mining ,Big Data (Hadoop, Hive, Map Reduce)
I have a number of clients in London looking for Data Scientists to be part of their Business Analytics Division. This is an exceptional job opportunity to work as a Data Scientist/ Business Intelligence Manager / Senior Data Analyst on this global analytics team using a number of big data technologies to produce complex behavioural models, customer uptake product analysis and new product innovation.
The Data Scientist / Business Intelligence Manager / Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Generate/Review large sets of data through the advanced use of quantitative and statistical analytical techniques
- To Design build and utilise the consumer behavioural forecasting models with different sectors of the business, in order to maximise business opportunities
- Lead the initiatives to improve the accuracy, availability, granularity and coverage of company data.
- Develop an analytic strategy that improves customer and product strategy
- Improve and design better data analysis processes for the future
- Proactively developing new actionable analyses and insights from large data sets through the use of advanced quantitative statistical techniques
- Analysing the patterns and behaviours of customers to optimise and maximise the performance of the whole product suite including customer experience
- Designing and building complex behaviour forecasting models to identify the links between behaviour and new potential opportunities
- Manipulating high level data and presenting in a comprehensible fashion to various senior stakeholders within the company
- Helping to develop the analytics strategy to support product plans and maximise customer engagement
My clients are especially interested in hearing from gifted scientists who not only have exceptional data analysis and problem solving abilities but also have what it takes to discern the hidden patterns and signals within the financial markets.
Useful skills to possess:
- Commercial data science experience
- R, SPSS or Python
- AML, PCA, MDS
- MS or PhD preferred in either of the following areas, statistics, physics, mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Creating customer segmentation models
- knowledge of SAS
- Data Mining
- Big Data (hadoop, Hive, Map Reduce)
- Proficient user MS Office
This is a superb career opportunity in the Big Data space .This Company invest a tremendous amount of time and money on skills training and personal development, so it will be a huge opportunity to progress your career from a technical Big Data skills and personal growth perspective.
Please send your CV for immediate interview for this exciting, dynamic Data Scientist / Business Intelligence Manager / Senior Data Analyst position.