Get daily alerts with jobs like this:
By providing us with your information, you agree to become a Bullhorn Reach User,
Report this Job as Spam
Our clients technology group develops innovative, customer-centric solutions in a collaborative and fast paced work environment. We are seeking entry level professionals to join our team and help us build a world-class Global Technology organization.
The Business Systems Analyst participates in developing functional requirements and functional design documentation, and supports limited testing and training for small to medium size projects. Participates in gathering, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating user needs.
- Document and maintain functional requirements.
- Participates in the design of use cases, functional specifications, reports, screen prototypes.
- Contribute to user guides, reference manuals and training materials as appropriate.
- Participates in the review of test cases.
- Participates in discussions with Project Managers, developers, Test team and business users/BAs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field preferred
- Industry knowledge of business system analyst processes
- Insurance or financial services industry a plus.
- Understanding of requirements elicitation techniques.
- Experience with requirements management and collaboration tools (CaliberRM, Rational Requisite Pro, Blueprint, iRise or equivalent) desired.
Contact: Bill Silberman; STS Consulting; firstname.lastname@example.org; 732-257-9033 X16