Human Resource Manager
RM 15,000 compensation
Full Time Employment
Report this Job as Spam
- At least 7-8 years experience
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR Management including recruitment, manpower planning, Compensation & benefits, payroll, performance management, training & development, employee communications and etc.
- To handle disciplinary issues, staff counselling and other industrial / employee relation matters.
- to review and develop recruitment and retention strategies to support operational needs.
- To develop & implement HR policies and procedures consistent with the Group and in tandem with local market trends.
- To develop local relationships for sourcing candidates, uses the selection process, manages offer contracts and agreements, provides induction to new hires
- To stay abreast of compensation trends, use Grading System to identify pay ranges, work in collaboration with HQ Rewards & Benefits team on External Compensation benchmarks
- To manage annual salary increases, bonuses, promotions, transfers as well as strategy and market trends
- To manage employee recognition and rewards programs in support of service deliveries and KPIs.
- To mediate employer / employee conflicts ensures employee communication channels are open and current, manages employment action communication
- To provide guidance to managers, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues such as counselling on IR issues, disciplinary actions, grievances dealing with understaffing, firing employees etc.
- PREFER MANDARIN SPEAKER ONLY - to liaise with Chinese entity.
- PREFER CANDIDATES FROM TELCO/IT COMPANIES - THIS IS FOR IT COMPANY.
Interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org