Windows Server Administrator needed for Healthcare client (closed)
The Server Admin will support and manage the server environment. One of the key roles will be to handle and implement daily production changes. Additionally, the role requires that production issues be investigated and diagnosed in a timely fashion. Person must manage new server creation, patch management, reboots, and firmware updates as per company standards and policies. This person will also serve as a technical resource for new projects and provide guidance/insight on projects.
* Acknowledge and respond to service issues or work orders within defined SLAs.
* Manage and support Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange environments.
* Manage and support Hyper-V environment.
* Implement daily production changes.
* Perform scheduled patching of servers.
* Configure and perform back-up and restore requests.
* Provide level 2 and 3 issue resolution assistance
* Additional tasks as assigned
* Must be able to work well in a team environment.
* Advanced Administration of Microsoft Hyper-V and Hyper-V Clustering connecting via Fiber and iSCSI
* Ability to troubleshoot Hyper-V Cluster connectivity to SAN via Fiber and iSCSI
* Advanced Administration of SAN technologies(track and monitor storage usage)
* Advanced Administration of Microsoft Server 2003 & 2008R2 with ability to utilize Microsoft tools and methodology for troubleshooting issues.
* Proficiency with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, SSH, HTTP, SSL, IIS, FTP and ability to troubleshoot issues related to these protocols.
* Advanced Administration of Active Directory on Server 2008R2 with XP clients, also the ability to write scripts such as LDAP queries (PowerShell preferred)
* Experience in supporting and managing MS Exchange 2010 or MS Exchange 2007
* Experience with Patch management and application deployment
* Provide on call support as needed during the weekends and off business hours
* Advanced administration of SharePoint (2010 preferred) Farm as well as Website support.
* Troubleshoot SharePoint connectivity to database; troubleshoot custom database integrations to SharePoint.
* Citrix Environment Support Experience
* Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, VB, Perl).
* Red Hat, Linux, Unix
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED