Document Controller (closed)
Project Document Control
My client is a leading design and engineering consultancy with an exciting portfolio of international railway projects. They have a strong presence in the Middle East and have a number of high profile opportunities in the region.
Currently in Saudi Arabia they have an opportunity for a document controller with railway experience. There is potential for an immediate start.
- Database management, administrative support and quality assurance
- Archiving data for historical purposes
- Sending, receiving, distributing and tracking documents
- Controlling documents flow
- Collecting review documents and preparing transmittals
- Working in collaboration with other parties’ Document Controllers
- Controlling quality and ensuring targets are achieved, e.g. delivery dates
- Updating internal database (SharePoint) with incoming and outgoing documents
- Leading the official letters register
- Following company’s document numbering policy
- Checking documents if they are complying with contractual requirements
- Creating reports and contributing to project or department meetings
- Supporting design leaders by providing required information for review
- Project Document Control will be permanently located in Saudi Arabia
- Strong computer skills are required, experience with office software and familiarity with databases, technical documents and drawings are essential
- Good knowledge of Primavera
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking, reading and writing)
- Interest in living and working in a multicultural environment
To be considered please apply or contact Mark Addy on 0044 207 648 6975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.