Senior Pipeline Engineer- Operator role- DEH experience (closed)
Leap29 are currently searching for 2 senior subsea pipeline engineers to join our client in Norway. The role will be based out of their office in Stavanger, with an immediate start.
You will be part of the pipeline team that provides technical assurance and support to a number of deepwater projects, within the subsea, pipelines and flow assurance team. You will have specific accountability for design, construction, installation, pre-commissioning and start up of flowlines, risers and pipelines.
Our client has an immediate need for a senior pipeline engineer to help deliver the pipeline related scopes for 2 large projects within the Norwegian sector.
1 project is at the conceptual phase and encompasses either subsea or surface based (Tension Leg Platform) compression. Both scenarios require a complex extension of the subsea pipeline infrastructure and require multiple tie-ins (many via hot tapping) with existing facilities.
The next project involves a high temperature / high pressure field, which will be tied-back to a platform using 2 subsea manifolds and a 50km long, insulated and direct electrically heated flow line.
There is the possiblilty of involvement with the drilling of a series of infill wells. This requires a subsea pump and an expansion of the subsea flexible pipeline infrastructures.
You will need to manage the concept/FEED packages.
You will contribute to the development of the field layout.
You will manage and review the work performed by engineering contractors.
• BS degree or equivalent in technical discipline. Professional/Chartered engineering qualification.
• 10+ year experience in pipeline engineering.
• Extensive experience in concept engineering and FEED.
• Experience with deepwater, HP/HT pipelines.
• Experience with flexible pipelines (Draugen)
• Previous experience working for an operator would be a benefit.
• Familiar with Norwegian and Shell standards and guidelines.
• A demonstrable commitment to HSE and Quality.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work with customers and other team members.