PHP Developer (closed)
If you are highly motivated, capable and experienced PHP Web Solutions Developer then you could be what we are looking for.
Our client is a Hampshire based business looking for a PHP Web Developer who will join our leading development team, working on a set of high profile internet based products. The company has seen strong growth during the time of recession with a young entrepreneurial outlook and are looking to go that extra mile to make their businesses stand out from the crowd and improve on our competition.
Within this position, you?ll be working closely with other exceptional highly motivated team members, and will work under the direction of the directors in a variety of development tasks, focusing mainly on speed and data optimization.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years in OOP PHP development
- Minimum of 3 years in Secure scripting development
- Full understanding of web standards and code optimisation
- Strong understanding of MySQL
Experience of any of the following would be beneficial to your application:
- Linux server administration
- Strong understanding of MySQL, including complex queries, replication and indexing
- Advanced Secure scripting techniques
You will be expected to show examples of your work with an emphasis on the code behind the solution and not the final design, although good design sense will be appreciated.
Salary for this position depending on experience is circa 25-30k which may be revised after an initial 3 month probationary period. You should be prepared to work outside of contracted hours depending on project deadlines and your manager?s discretion.