Senior Business System Analyst (closed)
Universal City, CA
Contract to Hire Employment
Report this Job as Spam
IT SBA CONTRACTOR
Duration 3+ Months Contract to Hire
Location Universal City CA
- Looking for a senior level analyst with entertainment background, preferably with financial systems.
- Act as primary interface to Business Users and liaison between the Business and Technical teams. Ensure business needs are heard, documented and prioritized.
- Implement effective communication plans to ensure transparency and close partnership
- Elicit requirements through information gained during interviews and observation; situate requirements in business context by documenting constraints, assumptions, business processes with quantitative metrics, business goals and key performance indicators (e.g., via Business Use Cases, UML, Value Stream Maps)
- Document complete, consistent and testable requirements (e.g., via Software Requirements Specification, Use Cases, Wireframes, Simulations using iRise).
- Actively manage solution delivery for end-users problems (break/fix, outages, enhancements), including collaborating with QA, On-Shore and Off-Shore Development, Technical Solutions and Shared Services Teams
- Ensuring conformity to requirements & fitness of use for all analysis and early design work products (e.g., via traceability matrices, Requisite Pro, etc.)
- Prioritize requirements with clients and gain buy-in on Development plans?
- Act independently as trusted point of contact for business, understand their needs, identify opportunities and resolve issues SBA position.
- Will be helping to rollout the application to remaining international territories.
- This requires strong communication skills, ability to work early morning hours to accommodate international timeline
- Ability to work with on-shore and off-shore development and QA team.
- Will also be helping with training, documentation, gap analysis, requirements gathering and testing. Over time they may be participating in helping the business with strategic initiatives including estimation of ROI
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer-related degree or relevant experience
- Any combination of Business degree, Six Sigma / LEAN certification, business process improvement or consulting experience a plus?
- Solid history of hands-on experience analyzing, designing & implementing enterprise-wide solutions for larger organizations
- Minimum 7 years of experience with all phases of a software development lifecycle and methodologies including Agile.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data analysis, data modeling, database design, and report design?
- Writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles;
- can get messages across that have the desired effect
- Media / Entertainment background
- Film Systems preferred
Must be ON Site( No Remtoe)
Not Sponsiring at the moment
This is a W2 positon
To Apply Send Resume to:Chris@Groupwaremax.com