The Commercial CRM/TPM Lead is responsible for supporting the CRM/TPM governance, initiatives, deployment, PIRT growth and management activities for the COE Commercial Functional team.
The duties of the Commercial CRM/TPM Specialist include, but are not limited to: requirements gathering, functional set up and configuration, fit-gap analysis, blueprinting, implementation, go-live activities and production support as part of the Commercial team. Consultant also will need to validate the documentation of decisions which impact key configuration and global PIRT definitions (such as integration with other areas like CO-PA characteristics/values, Global definitions, Master Data, Cost Center, Backend and Hand Held integrations standards), following governance procedures for changes and alignment to the PI Global Standards, impact analysis on processes and solution designs, and supporting definition & execution of functionality and fully integrated configuration with ECC and other SAP modules integration content.
NO SPONSORSHIP OR 3RD PARTY. SEEKING CANDIDATES LOCAL TO CHICAGO.
Candidate Duties will also serve as:
- Primary expert on all details regarding CRM/TPM validation processes and requirements; translate understanding into configuration requirements for SAP designed and CRM and TPM solutions. Develop and manage scope of CRM Trade Claims Management activities including the management of sub-team resources, project administration tracking and scheduling.
- Develop, document, test and implement design with acceptance and support of business and audit controls leadership. Consultant has a primary role to analyze, document and develop functional design (configuration) and supporting business processes to meet business requirements. High integration with the technical support teams, ensure supporting reports, interfaces, conversions, forms and workflow are effectively identified, built, tested and implemented according to each market and matching the PIRT global definitions and policies.
- Manage and execute system unit testing, integration testing and user testing. Lead the project team in the identification of mission critical scenarios; identification of data objects to be tested; management of expected results versus actual results; tracking of error resolution.
- Must be able to conduct workshops and presentations to validate business design with the user community in conjunction with the business process team members.
- Focus areas include: integration between inter functional areas and markets with CRM Trade Promotions, mobile, telesales and ECC ensuring controls are in place throughout the process, with particular focus on validation achievement of benefits, policies and controls.
- Support all Program Management Office requirements related to work activities (documentation & reporting)
- It will be necessary to work through business process analysis, business procedure's requirements gathering, being able to document PI market needs, manage them with setting up appropriate activities on the project and provide proof of concept model, TPM and integration point application and modules configuration for presentations, testing and user support. Although there will be opportunity to interact, define and work across various business process areas of the commercial and SAP areas ensure alignment with Trade Promotion Management planning levels.
- Working with the Business
- Communicate with business to understand requirements and ensure that processes and integration of new functionalities are aligned with the business operating model.
- Assist with escalation and communication process to ensure that complex or controversial integrations requests are validated and signed-off by the business
Job Qualifications - Competencies:
Experience in ERP 6.0.
- Knowledge of integration with BI and Finance (Business Contents, Reports, Queries, Cubes, KPI´s).
- Part of at least two full-scale SAP SD implementations and part of at least two full-scale integrations between SAP CRM and ERP-SD implementations.
- 6 years of commercial document design and development. Strong background in data analysis, sales modeling, commercial full integration processes, master data and BP, products hierarchies' integration and system architecture.
- Ability to deliver high-quality Sales solutions on-time and according to the budget
- Ability to follow and lead the adoption of architecture standards and guidelines in local/international markets and factory's.
- Ability to face and resolve technical issues
- Ability to work under high stress situations
Job Qualifications - Behaviors:
Must be a strong team player to work across different teams within the COE and with the business
- Must have good communication skills (oral & written) to effectively communicate ideas, decisions and processes, and develop documentation for various user communities.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in finance / accounting Minimum of 4 years of total SAP Sales cycle (ERP/CRM) experience and at least 2 years as a technical leader in a SAP-TPM-SD-Logistic and Sales Integrations processes with FI, SD, CRM Sales.
- Experience in a customer deduction receivables department working with customers and Sales is a plus CRM modeling and TPM/SD data analysis for impacts of big global / regional initiatives, such as sales strategy & reporting.
Email confidential resume in Word to David Maxwell, firstname.lastname@example.org, type ATTN: CRM/TPM in the subject line of email.