Junior Copywriter - Charities Sector
London, United Kingdom
£1000 pcm whilst on placement, leading to £20k compensation
The successful candidate will report to the Creative Director and will be responsible for creating and delivering exceptional fundraising campaigns.
- Working in partnership with the designer to create strong fundraising and marketing ideas that will transcend a broad range of audiences and media.
- Presenting your work to clients and colleagues.
- Refining your ideas , when needed , to make sure that they can be implemented.
- Take responsibility for, as well as explain and justify your work and decisions you make to colleagues and clients alike.
- Making sure that all work produced meets both client and agency requirements - as well as the requirements of the media in which it is used.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong examples of your written work
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure
- A genuine and active interest in the charities & fundraising sector