Residential Loan Closing Manager (closed)
Garden City, NY
60,000 to 70,000 depending on experience compensation
Full Time Employment
Report this Job as Spam
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the daily operations of the Closing, Post Closing and Shipping Departments.
- Provides associates with necessary information and resources needed to accomplish projects and goals.
- Responds to customer calls and arrives at problem resolution. Ensures loan funding occurs in a timely manner.
- Ensures clear loan files are shipped to lenders per department polices.
- Reviews associate time sheets.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with department stated efficiencies.
- Manages daily operations to stay within approved budget.
- Provides direction and coordination.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
5 years supervisory experience, or equivalent education and/or experience level.
Mortgage experience required.
Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Capable of running a funding/closing department that.
- Ability to provide excellent customer services to all external and internal customers.
- Ability to proficiently operate personal computer and other office equipment, including the ability to use and understand various soft wares related to carrying out essential responsibilities of the position.
- Accuracy is essential.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan documentation.
- Knowledge of company policies in order to assist employees with questions or problem resolution.
- Ability to train and provide instructions to others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines with ability to adapt with changing environment.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Demonstrates keen attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and carryout oral and written instructions.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Demonstrates positive and flexible work attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to gather data and create reports or correspondence.
- Ability to attend work and be productive during normal business hours and to work early, late or weekend hours when needed.
Must have correspondent lending experience.