MOSS Technology Architect
Technology Architect - MOSS
As a Senior SharePoint Architect, you will be focused on defining the Solution Architecture of enterprise-class applications.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of eight to twelve years progressively senior experience in application development and/ or application architecture, with experience as an architect!
You will be responsible for the architecture, design, testing and integration of business solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
SharePoint Architect as:
• Excellent knowledge of SharePoint 2007 (WSS 3, MOSS 2007), knowledge of SharePoint 2010 is an asset
• Design logical and technical architectures SharePoint
• Control of product functionality (workflow, InfoPath, Excel Server, Search, WCM)
• Development of custom SharePoint (web parts, Security, Client Server & SharePoint Object Model and APIs in general)
• Application integration into existing environments
Description of the candidate
• Demonstrated experience as an architect with SharePoint 2007 (SharePoint 2010 is an asset)
• Good experience of the life cycle of software implementation
• Strong technical knowledge in software engineering
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Good level of English and French