Director of Sterile Processing (closed)
Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities of personnel engaged in the production of patient care items for surgical and medical procedure. Manage the purchasing and production to insure adequate and quality of supplies.
- Develop, maintain, and control the departmental capital and operating budget for supplies, expenses and inventory accounts.
- Coordinates and communicates with administration and hospital departments to ensure the effective and efficient operations and distribution of supplies and services for patient care.
- Coordinates function and sterile processing activities to comply with regulatory agency requirements.
- Develops, implements, updates, and directs maintenance of departmental policies and procedure manuals as they relate to Sterile Processing operations.
- Establishes and ensures maintenance of standards concerning decontamination, cleaning, sterilization, storage, and distribution of supplies and equipment.
- Establishes standards for quality control within the department an continually evaluating standards for revision and updating as necessary.
- Ensures maintenance of adequate supplies and equipment including evaluating requests for and ordering new equipment.
Qualified individuals will have at least 5 years of progressive leadership in Sterile Processing/Central Sterile within a hospital.
For additional opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.pride-healthcare.com
Please fax or email resumes to:
Manager of Healthcare Recruitment
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2220
New York, NY 10170
212.235.5365 - direct
212.235.5350 - main
212.599.3427 - fax