Senior Administrative Assistant (closed)
Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a Senior Administrative Assistant for our client, an environmental nonprofit organization, in San Francisco, CA. This role is a long-term contract position
The position supports the Development Department, with a primary focus on administrative assistance to 2 officers. This will encompass calendar/travel management, expense reporting, as well as ad hoc tasks as necessary. Experience in a development environment will be a huge plus!
- Draft correspondence including annual solicitations, acknowledgments, emails as well as talking points, for two Officers
- Edit/proof of correspondence, reports and spreadsheets
- Assist Officer(s) in managing donor portfolios, tracking outreach, meetings, program updates, follow-up etc/
- Assist in maintaining schedules, calls and visits for Officers
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for Officers
- Serve as internal liaison between Officers and other staff members of the organization
- Code and process development staff expense reports and invoices
- Assist with database entry and follow gift processing procedures
- Assist in the logistical support of high-level meetings and special events, involving donors, board members, et al.
- Occasional backup to receptionist and program assistants
- Responsible for keeping donor database updated and ensuring integrity and accuracy of the database
- BA degree
- Excellent writing, proofreading and administrative skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, most importantly Outlook, Excel
- Experience with development/fundraising and donor databases preferred, but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with high-level contacts, executives and program staff
- Ability to oversee details of complex projects with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment with a smile and positive attitude
$18-$20 per hour, 35 hours per week.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as an attachment in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our search firm:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2013 Business Times list of top staffing firms.