Environmental Engineer Specialist (closed)
To develop and direct the programs, procedures and systems to comply with federal and state environmental regulations and to address DCP Midstream's potential environmental liabilities.
1. Analyze, trend and communicate environmental and operations data to ensure an ongoing focus on environmental compliance obligations and to gain continuous improve in environmental performance.
2. Create trending reports and graphs to effectively represent environmental compliance status for specific facilities. Communicate this information to appropriate personnel.
3. Routinely review Title V deviations and emission event reports. Trend this data and communicate to appropriate personnel. Work directly with operations staffs to determine causes and corrective actions. Track completion and follow-up on corrective actions. Report on status of corrective actions to operations and environmental management.
4. Write and maintain facility permit summaries for operations staff. Provide training on use of the permit summaries.
5. Review facility/equipment emissions data and throughput data to ensure permit limits are maintained. Alert appropriate personnel when parameters are near limits or exceed limits.
6. Verify site equipment and operating parameters are consistent with permits and permit representations.
7. Monitor compliance with Leak Detection and Repair programs and alert appropriate personnel to potential compliance issues.
8. Monitor RICE MACT data to ensure limits are maintained and data is properly recorded.
9. Assist with various environmental reporting obligations, such as Title V reports, CAM & MACT reports, emission testing reports, GHG reports, etc.
10. Input data as appropriate into environmental management applications.
11. Other related tasks as assigned by manager.
Bachelor's degree in environmental science, engineering or a related technical degree. (New grads encouraged to apply.)
Solid knowledge of environmental laws including but not limited to; RCRA, SDWA, CERCLA, SARA, Clean Water Act and Clean Air act and various state environmental laws.
Advanced mathematical, science and analytical abilities.
Effective written and oral communication skills.
Advanced degree and/or Professional Engineer Registration
Experience in the Midstream/Gas Processing Business
***NOTE: DEPENDING ON QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE, POSITION MAY BE FILLED AT A HIGHER LEVEL
Please apply here and search for requisition #2476